1. After stumbling through the Canadian national anthem, Jeff Fuller decided enough was enough and moved right on to the American one.
Witnesses at today’s Astros-Blue Jays spring training game say Fuller didn’t do much better with the U.S. follow-up, though video has yet to emerge of that particular debacle. (Good thing spring training doesn’t really count.)
- "Welcome to the movement": Women's March on Washington organizers are working tirelessly to make sure 1st-time marchers stick around ✊
- Nope, President Donald Trump will not release his tax returns after an IRS audit, the White House says, despite pledging to do so.
- Kellyanne Conway says White House press sec. Sean Spicer didn't lie about crowd size at Trump's inauguration. He gave "alternative facts."
- Aziz Ansari has made history as the first South Asian to host 'SNL.' In his monologue, he called Trump "the Chris Brown of politics."