1. After stumbling through the Canadian national anthem, Jeff Fuller decided enough was enough and moved right on to the American one.
Witnesses at today’s Astros-Blue Jays spring training game say Fuller didn’t do much better with the U.S. follow-up, though video has yet to emerge of that particular debacle. (Good thing spring training doesn’t really count.)
- The Army Corps of Engineers and North Dakota police have ordered protesters to leave the Dakota Access Pipeline site by this afternoon or face arrest.
- Immigrants are worried two government memos are laying the groundwork for the deportation force Trump promised on the campaign trail.
- A US federal judge ruled that Texas can't cut Planned Parenthood out of its Medicaid program.
- Yalla! You can now download a new Arab emoji keyboard that includes a belly dancer, Oman Chips, and more 👏