1. Blue Jays pitcher R.A. Dickey shut down the Dominican Republic last night, not just with his knuckler but also a devastating pickoff move.
2. Alejandro De Aza was the victim this time around.
3. In a blink, De Aza’s mistake was staring him in the face.
4. Here’s the full sequence. (It never gets old.)
- The controversial HB2 "bathroom law" in North Carolina is on the cusp of being repealed, but LGBT activists say the repeal bill still allows discrimination.
- Trump's son-in-law Jared Kushner was spotted meeting with top senators on criminal justice reform.
- Trump's first meeting with his Chinese counterpart Xi Jinping will take place at the president's Mar-A-Lago resort in Florida April 6 and 7.
- The trailer for the new film version of Stephen King's "It" has dropped and the general consensus is that it will make you defecate your pants 🤡