2. And last Saturday night was one like any other this season for Houston — except for a special guest sitting down in the stands below.
3. That would be Bob Costas, sports announcing’s versatile, opinionated, age-defying everyman.
4. So Costas did Houston a solid and joined him in the radio booth to call an inning of the game.
6. Here’s the segment that local news station WCIV did on Houston’s one shining moment with his broadcasting idol.
h/t Awful Announcing
- Confused refugees question what's next as French authorities begin to clear out the Calais "Jungle" camp.
- Donald Trump keeps questioning polls and insisting he's winning — even as most show him behind nationally.
- At least 59 people were killed in an overnight militant attack at a police center in Quetta, Pakistani officials say.
- These parents came up with maybe the best dirty Halloween couple's costume ever. Parents ftw 😂👏