2. And last Saturday night was one like any other this season for Houston — except for a special guest sitting down in the stands below.
3. That would be Bob Costas, sports announcing’s versatile, opinionated, age-defying everyman.
4. So Costas did Houston a solid and joined him in the radio booth to call an inning of the game.
6. Here’s the segment that local news station WCIV did on Houston’s one shining moment with his broadcasting idol.
h/t Awful Announcing
- Verizon and unions representing 39,000 workers have reached an agreement that should end the largest U.S. strike in since 2011.
- Never mind the $10 million: Donald Trump now says he won't debate "second place finisher" Bernie Sanders.
- No, France has not banned people from sending work emails after hours – no matter how much we all want to believe it 🇫🇷 ✉️