2. And last Saturday night was one like any other this season for Houston — except for a special guest sitting down in the stands below.
3. That would be Bob Costas, sports announcing’s versatile, opinionated, age-defying everyman.
4. So Costas did Houston a solid and joined him in the radio booth to call an inning of the game.
6. Here’s the segment that local news station WCIV did on Houston’s one shining moment with his broadcasting idol.
h/t Awful Announcing
- DNC Day 1 is done: Bernie Sanders said Hillary Clinton "must become the next president," and Michelle Obama brought down the house 🏠 🇺🇸
- Three Qaddafi henchmen who are wanted for embezzling millions from Libya have been found living comfortably in Britain.
- The Solar Impulse 2 completed the first round-the-world solar-powered flight after landing in Abu Dhabi ☀️