1. That Charlotte lost to Detroit was almost secondary to this vicious Michael Kidd-Gilchrist slam. (Extreme caution is advised.)
2. Despite the win, we get a sneak preview of Greg Monroe’s nightmares for the next few weeks.
3. And Gerald Henderson’s kick-out pass? Perfection.
4. Of course, the Charlotte fans ate up every moment of MKG’s posterizing prowess.
- Sean Spicer said "his intention is never to lie" as White House press secretary, after making false claims this weekend about Trump's inauguration.
- President Trump signed an executive order that bans foreign organizations that receive US funding from providing abortions.
- Democratic lawmakers say Trump's new hotel in Washington, DC, has lost over $1 million and violates its lease with the government.
- The all-day breakfast boom at McDonald's is over as sales fall for the fast food giant 🍳 📉