1. That Charlotte lost to Detroit was almost secondary to this vicious Michael Kidd-Gilchrist slam. (Extreme caution is advised.)
2. Despite the win, we get a sneak preview of Greg Monroe’s nightmares for the next few weeks.
3. And Gerald Henderson’s kick-out pass? Perfection.
4. Of course, the Charlotte fans ate up every moment of MKG’s posterizing prowess.
- Hillary Clinton's campaign was reportedly hacked as part of what appears to be a broad cyber attack on Democrats.
- A federal court struck down North Carolina's voting restrictions, ruling they intentionally made it harder for black people to vote.
- Four people in Florida are likely the first to contract the Zika virus from mosquitos in the US, the state's governor says.