2. Even the Sportsnet cameraman was sufficiently faked out.
3. There are times in life when the act-cool-like-it-doesn’t-bother-you approach actually works. This was not one of those times.
4. Here’s how both TV broadcast booths reacted (first Toronto, then Los Angeles):
6. The madness, WILL IT NEVER END?
- A Pennsylvania judge has ordered Bill Cosby to face trial for a felony sex-assault case from 2004.
- Twitter will no longer count links, @names, and GIFs toward its 140-character limit. You can also retweet yourself now.
- The NFL released new Super Bowl locations. The next 5 are in Houston, Minnesota, Atlanta, South Florida, and L.A. 🏈