2. Even the Sportsnet cameraman was sufficiently faked out.
3. There are times in life when the act-cool-like-it-doesn’t-bother-you approach actually works. This was not one of those times.
4. Here’s how both TV broadcast booths reacted (first Toronto, then Los Angeles):
6. The madness, WILL IT NEVER END?
- "It was a wick": Artists, friends, and survivors describe what it was like inside the Oakland warehouse party fire that left at least 9 dead.
- The election is really, really over now: Jill Stein has dropped her Pennsylvania recount request, making Donald Trump the absolute winner.
- Cuba is preparing to bury Fidel Castro: his ashes arrived in Santiago Saturday, the city where he declared his socialist revolution victorious.
- This 23-year-old got her lost driver's license back in the mail along with a hilarious thank you note 📝😂