2. Even the Sportsnet cameraman was sufficiently faked out.
3. There are times in life when the act-cool-like-it-doesn’t-bother-you approach actually works. This was not one of those times.
4. Here’s how both TV broadcast booths reacted (first Toronto, then Los Angeles):
6. The madness, WILL IT NEVER END?
- Kim Jong Nam, the half-brother of North Korea's leader, was killed with a chemical weapon last week at an airport in Malaysia.
- Caitlyn Jenner told President Trump his administration's rollback of protections for transgender kids was a "disaster" 😳
- A Kansas man shot three people after allegedly yelling "get out of my country." He thought two of them were Middle Eastern, but they weren't.
- Beyoncé is backing out of Coachella under doctors' advice. But she plans to headline the festival again in 2018 😭🐝