1. Talented athlete Joakim Noah of the Chicago Bulls does more than just dominate near the rim.
2. Soccer, anyone?
3. Playing in Steve Nash’s celebrity soccer match in NYC last month, Noah pulled off this move to give Team USA a late lead.
4. And being Joakim Noah, he went kind of nuts afterward.
5. Watching the whole play from the throw-in, Noah actually pulled off a neat little maneuver in traffic.
7. Joakim Noah, THE NEXT GREAT TWO-SPORT ATHLETE.
h/t TBJ’s Trey Kerby
- The judge who sentenced former Stanford swimmer Brock Turner for sexual assault will no longer hear criminal cases.
- Hillary Clinton came closer than ever to attacking Donald Trump's character and tied her opponent to the "alt-right" movement.
- The death toll from Italy's earthquake rose to 250 people amid efforts to dig out residents still trapped in rubble.