1. Talented athlete Joakim Noah of the Chicago Bulls does more than just dominate near the rim.
2. Soccer, anyone?
3. Playing in Steve Nash’s celebrity soccer match in NYC last month, Noah pulled off this move to give Team USA a late lead.
4. And being Joakim Noah, he went kind of nuts afterward.
5. Watching the whole play from the throw-in, Noah actually pulled off a neat little maneuver in traffic.
7. Joakim Noah, THE NEXT GREAT TWO-SPORT ATHLETE.
h/t TBJ’s Trey Kerby
- "Welcome to the movement": Women's March on Washington organizers are working tirelessly to make sure 1st-time marchers stick around ✊
- Nope, President Donald Trump will not release his tax returns after an IRS audit, the White House says, despite pledging to do so.
- Kellyanne Conway says White House press sec. Sean Spicer didn't lie about crowd size at Trump's inauguration. He gave "alternative facts."
- Aziz Ansari has made history as the first South Asian to host 'SNL.' In his monologue, he called Trump "the Chris Brown of politics."