1. Talented athlete Joakim Noah of the Chicago Bulls does more than just dominate near the rim.
2. Soccer, anyone?
3. Playing in Steve Nash’s celebrity soccer match in NYC last month, Noah pulled off this move to give Team USA a late lead.
4. And being Joakim Noah, he went kind of nuts afterward.
5. Watching the whole play from the throw-in, Noah actually pulled off a neat little maneuver in traffic.
7. Joakim Noah, THE NEXT GREAT TWO-SPORT ATHLETE.
h/t TBJ’s Trey Kerby
- Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton sparred over ISIS, race in the US, and his unreleased taxes during the first debate 📢
- The Colombia government and Farc rebels have signed a historic peace deal, ending 52 years of armed conflict.
- And no, people aren't drilling headphone jacks into their new iPhone 7's 📱❌