1. Talented athlete Joakim Noah of the Chicago Bulls does more than just dominate near the rim.
2. Soccer, anyone?
3. Playing in Steve Nash’s celebrity soccer match in NYC last month, Noah pulled off this move to give Team USA a late lead.
4. And being Joakim Noah, he went kind of nuts afterward.
5. Watching the whole play from the throw-in, Noah actually pulled off a neat little maneuver in traffic.
7. Joakim Noah, THE NEXT GREAT TWO-SPORT ATHLETE.
h/t TBJ’s Trey Kerby
- In case you missed it: Trump and Clinton roasted each other at a charity dinner and it was awkward AF 😬
- Think before you trust Facebook: Hyperpartisan pages are posting false or misleading information up to 38% of the time 💻⁉️
- A Mexican judge has approved the extradition of drug cartel leader Joaquín "El Chapo" Guzmán to the United States.
- This guy casually sat in a flooding Starbucks during intense storms in Hong Kong and became the internet's newest hero.