1. France’s Quentin Robinot pulled off the table tennis shot of the year at last weekend’s Kuwait Open. Belarus’s Kiryl Barabanov was the unfortunate recipient.
2. Did Barabanov even have a chance at returning this?
3. No, he certainly did not.
- Today's the final day of the Democratic National Convention — Hillary Clinton is preparing for the biggest night of her life 🇺🇸
- Plotters of Turkey's failed coup were unhappy with the government's attempt to make peace with Kurdish separatist rebels, a document obtained by BuzzFeed News shows.
- More than 29,000 people have signed a petition for British scientists to keep access to EU projects after Brexit.