1. France’s Quentin Robinot pulled off the table tennis shot of the year at last weekend’s Kuwait Open. Belarus’s Kiryl Barabanov was the unfortunate recipient.
2. Did Barabanov even have a chance at returning this?
3. No, he certainly did not.
- The death toll from Italy's earthquake rose to 247 people amid efforts to dig out residents still trapped in rubble.
- US Soccer suspended Hope Solo for 6 months after she called Sweden's team "cowards" during the Rio Olympics ❌⚽️
- Donald Trump's campaign paid a Barnes & Noble $55,055 to buy more than 3,500 hardcover copies of his book.