1. France’s Quentin Robinot pulled off the table tennis shot of the year at last weekend’s Kuwait Open. Belarus’s Kiryl Barabanov was the unfortunate recipient.
2. Did Barabanov even have a chance at returning this?
3. No, he certainly did not.
- In case you missed it: Trump and Clinton roasted each other at a charity dinner and it was awkward AF 😬
- It's not just you. A massive attack has brought down major sites like Twitter and Spotify for some users in the US.
- At least 26 people have been treated by medics after a chemical incident at London City Airport.
- People are trolling Eric Trump for apparently getting caught putting lemonade in a free water cup at In-N-Out.