1. Here’s extreme unicyclist Lutz Eichholz. In 2010, he landed the highest-recorded unicycle drop in history.
4. Eichholz has been unicycling since he was nine, but he became tired with the same old routines and tricks.
“At first, when I was looking for something challenging, my friends and I took to the parks where skateboarders and mountain bikers were doing tricks,” he told a German newspaper.
7. Still, every time up the mountain is a risky proposition.
h/t Oddity Central
- The chairman of the National Governors Association said Trump has promised only criminals will deported and random spot checks won't be conducted.
- The trans sister of a Trump inauguration singer must be allowed to use the restroom that fits her gender ID, a judge ruled.
- The suspect in a Kansas shooting that left an Indian man dead thought he was shooting Iranians, and the FBI is investigating as a possible hate crime.
- Elon Musk announced that his SpaceX company will send two tourists around the moon by 2018 🚀🌝