1. Here’s extreme unicyclist Lutz Eichholz. In 2010, he landed the highest-recorded unicycle drop in history.
4. Eichholz has been unicycling since he was nine, but he became tired with the same old routines and tricks.
“At first, when I was looking for something challenging, my friends and I took to the parks where skateboarders and mountain bikers were doing tricks,” he told a German newspaper.
7. Still, every time up the mountain is a risky proposition.
h/t Oddity Central
- Hillary Clinton's campaign is making an unprecedented play for Utah, a state that hasn't gone blue since 1964 🔵
- In case you were wondering, no — a big cyber attack couldn't swing the election.
- Kesha fans rejoice: Sony just confirmed that a new album is in the works 🎵
- People are trolling Eric Trump for apparently getting caught putting lemonade in a free water cup at In-N-Out.