1. Here’s extreme unicyclist Lutz Eichholz. In 2010, he landed the highest-recorded unicycle drop in history.
4. Eichholz has been unicycling since he was nine, but he became tired with the same old routines and tricks.
“At first, when I was looking for something challenging, my friends and I took to the parks where skateboarders and mountain bikers were doing tricks,” he told a German newspaper.
7. Still, every time up the mountain is a risky proposition.
h/t Oddity Central
- DNC Day 2: Bill Clinton took the crowd down memory lane, and then Hillary broke through a virtual glass ceiling 💥
- An Australian teen who was subjected to detention abuse has written a letter thanking the public for its support.
- 🍎📉: Apple's business is declining due to slowing iPhone sales, but the company is still making a ton of money.