1. Eminem showed up during halftime of tonight’s Michigan-Notre Dame game and it went very well! He was totally normal. Didn’t act weird at all. Nope.
2. To his credit, he started acted like a functional human when they returned from showing his new music video.
3. Still, no matter what was going on, he kept himself in character quite well, even with a laughing Kirk Herbstreit to his right.
4. He was downright eloquent coming back from the video break.
6. The horror … the horror …
- Donald Trump's pick for commerce secretary, Wilbur Ross, admitted at his confirmation hearing he once employed an undocumented immigrant as a household worker.
- It's official: Scientists announced today that 2016 was the hottest year on record and that greenhouse gasses are to blame ♨️️🌍
- President Obama commuted Chelsea Manning's 35-year sentence for giving classified documents to WikiLeaks. She'll be freed in May.
- "Will & Grace" will return for a 10-episode revival. Debra Messing and Eric McCormack will reprise their roles in the groundbreaking NBC sitcom.