1. Eminem showed up during halftime of tonight’s Michigan-Notre Dame game and it went very well! He was totally normal. Didn’t act weird at all. Nope.
2. To his credit, he started acted like a functional human when they returned from showing his new music video.
3. Still, no matter what was going on, he kept himself in character quite well, even with a laughing Kirk Herbstreit to his right.
4. He was downright eloquent coming back from the video break.
6. The horror … the horror …
- Sen. Elizabeth Warren went full "nasty" on Trump, saying "nasty women" are going to cast their "nasty votes" on Nov. 8 🙋
- French authorities have begun moving thousands of migrants and refugees from the makeshift "Jungle" camp in Calais.
- "She's not responsible for the journalism mistakes": Why Jackie won't be outed in the Rolling Stone trial.
- These parents came up with maybe the best dirty Halloween couple's costume ever. Parents ftw 😂👏