1. An afternoon storm blanketed the East Coast with more than a foot of snow and caused near-whiteout conditions at several NFL games.
2. Baltimore: SNOW.
3. Pittsburgh: SNOW.
4. Washington: SNOW
5. Philadelphia: SNOW.
6. Seriously, this looks like a painting.
7. There’s a fumble in here somewhere. Trust us.
8. And we have no earthly idea how Riley Cooper caught this ball.
9. In Philadelphia, both teams gave up early on kicking extra points.
10. The coolest (heh) development was Fox using its first-down line tech to superimpose the yard-line numbers onto the snowy field.
11. Players were sliding in and out of end zones all day.
12. Dolphins proved that they could play in the snow.
13. And the weather was, of course perfect, for snow angel touchdown celebrations.
- The public's mistrust of Trump might be especially dangerous in a catastrophe rooted in science — like an asteroid or the next Ebola.
- Thousands of people hit the streets on Saturday to participate in the People's Climate March, a protest against Trump's environmental policies.
- Turkey's government has blocked users in the country from visiting Wikipedia in yet another crackdown on free speech.
- Will Ferrell showed up to a special taping of Samantha Bee's "Not The White House Correspondents Dinner" as George W. Bush.