1. Little did Red Sox outfielder Shane Victorino know that his spectacular flying catch into the stands last night would help expose a Fenway Park public menace.
2. It really was sensational, but we learned some valuable life lessons.
3. First off is, don’t sit next to this guy, unless you want to see your phone flying onto the field.
4. Nice of the Flying Hawaiian to stop and help the fan out.
5. And the second life lesson learned is NEVER SIT NEXT TO THAT GUY, because now look what happens to the other fan standing near him.
6. She laughed it off and he appears genuinely sorry, but this guy needs to be aware that his limbs are capable of wreaking extreme havoc.
- The Dakota Access Pipeline will no longer cross under a river near the Standing Rock Sioux reservation, a major victory for protesters.
- An armed man was arrested Sunday near a pizza spot named in a Hillary Clinton conspiracy rumor. Here's how "Pizzagate" was spread.
- The death toll from Oakland's warehouse party fire has risen to 33. "We're expecting the worst and hoping for the best," officials said Sunday.
- A woman clapped back at her anti-gay neighbor using festive rainbow Christmas lights 🎄👏