1. With sports, you’re never far from a great inspirational speech. Coach D’Amato, for example:
2. Norman Dale wants to talk about tradition, and you will listen to him.
3. Mickey? You know he loves you, always will, but you have to GET UP.
4. This time, it’s … Ronald McDonald? He recited the locker room speech from Miracle to the Allen Americans of the Central Hockey League earlier this month.
5. And here’s the original (as done by Kurt Russell).
8. Allen won the game, 4-0, but there are two larger lessons here: One, never try to mimic the prelude to an iconic Olympic moment.
9. And two, if you’re going to re-record a classic speech, get the best in business.
- UK voters sent a massive shock through the world, overturning 40 years of British EU membership.
- EU leaders gathered for talks and agreed they want Britain to leave "as soon as possible."
- Scottish leader Nicola Sturgeon says a second independence referendum for Scotland is "highly likely."
- Prime Minister David Cameron says he will resign by October.