1. With sports, you’re never far from a great inspirational speech. Coach D’Amato, for example:
2. Norman Dale wants to talk about tradition, and you will listen to him.
3. Mickey? You know he loves you, always will, but you have to GET UP.
4. This time, it’s … Ronald McDonald? He recited the locker room speech from Miracle to the Allen Americans of the Central Hockey League earlier this month.
5. And here’s the original (as done by Kurt Russell).
8. Allen won the game, 4-0, but there are two larger lessons here: One, never try to mimic the prelude to an iconic Olympic moment.
9. And two, if you’re going to re-record a classic speech, get the best in business.
- One week into the fight to take back Mosul, expectations for quick success have clashed with the reality of a bloody struggle ahead.
- This girl totally trolled Donald Trump's son by getting a photo with him in a "Latina Against Trump" shirt — in Spanish 😬
- Less than 24 hours after AT&T announced an $85 billion deal to buy Time Warner, politicians are expressing skepticism and opposition.
- Round of applause: This teen got a standing ovation for her high school presentation on white privilege.