1. With sports, you’re never far from a great inspirational speech. Coach D’Amato, for example:
2. Norman Dale wants to talk about tradition, and you will listen to him.
3. Mickey? You know he loves you, always will, but you have to GET UP.
4. This time, it’s … Ronald McDonald? He recited the locker room speech from Miracle to the Allen Americans of the Central Hockey League earlier this month.
5. And here’s the original (as done by Kurt Russell).
8. Allen won the game, 4-0, but there are two larger lessons here: One, never try to mimic the prelude to an iconic Olympic moment.
9. And two, if you’re going to re-record a classic speech, get the best in business.
- Republicans presented Democrats with a spending plan that doesn't include funding for the border wall, stalling one of Trump's most controversial campaign promises.
- Fox News anchor Kelly Wright and 12 other current and former employees are suing the network for racial discrimination and harassment.
- The humanitarian crisis in Venezuela is so bad that people are walking over to Brazil to get the food and medicines they need.
- Get ready for nonstop live video on Twitter. The platform is aiming to stream sports, news, and entertainment 24/7 📺📲