1. During his weekly halftime commentary, NBC’s Bob Costas criticized Redskins owner Dan Snyder and team executives for their continued refusal to consider changing the “Redskins” team name to something slightly less offensive.
2. “It’s an insult — a slur — no matter how benign the present-day intent.” Here are Costas’ full remarks:
- Oops: "Moonlight" won Best Picture at the Oscars, but they accidentally gave it to "La La Land" first 😳⁉️
- Philip Bilden, the businessman nominated by President Trump to be Secretary of the Navy, has withdrawn himself from consideration.
- Actor Bill Paxton has died at 61. He starred in classic films including "Twister," "Titanic," "Big Love," and "Aliens."
- The Nokia brick phone is making a comeback — reimagined with a colored screen, but the game Snake hasn't gone anywhere 🐍📲