2. Then last night, Anthony Rendon knocked this home run over the left field wall — and the ball nearly knocked a Phillies fan out cold.
3. (Incidentally, the next time someone makes fun of you for bringing your glove to the game, you show them this.)
4. And this, from Hanley Ramirez last night, looks just like a normal foul out of play.
5. When it was, in fact, a lethal projectile designed to wake even the most narcoleptic beat writer.
Hanley Ramirez foul ball into the press box five minutes ago almost killed us all: #rip
- The public's mistrust of Trump might be especially dangerous in a catastrophe rooted in science — like an asteroid or the next Ebola.
- Thousands of people hit the streets on Saturday to participate in the People's Climate March, a protest against Trump's environmental policies.
- Turkey's government has blocked users in the country from visiting Wikipedia in yet another crackdown on free speech.
- Will Ferrell showed up to a special taping of Samantha Bee's "Not The White House Correspondents Dinner" as George W. Bush.