1. Welcome to MMA Fight Night! We’ve two eager young fighters ready to go. There’s a crowd — and a ring announcer! This should be fun.
2. Britt starts off with a right hook, which puts him in an optimal strategic position. You always want to be punching the other fighter.
3. But then Alexander returns that with a “counter-kick.” There’s some real tactical savvy on display.
4. But then Britt fires back with a sneaky body shot. This match could go either way!
5. But then — THE RARE DOUBLE KO! Passing out at the same time as your opponent is generally frowned upon, but nothing is off-limits here, folks.
6. The fight, which lasted 14 seconds, was declared a No Contest — meaning neither fighter won — and a rematch is set for June.
7. The crowd’s reaction in the aftermath? Stunned disbelief, as one would expect.
- Monday night's presidential debate may be the last hope for environmental activists who want climate in the national conversation.
- Miami Marlins star pitcher José Fernández has died in a boating accident. He was 24.
- US officials have determined al-Qaeda likely influenced suspected New York City bomber Ahmad Khan Rahami.