1. Welcome to MMA Fight Night! We’ve two eager young fighters ready to go. There’s a crowd — and a ring announcer! This should be fun.
2. Britt starts off with a right hook, which puts him in an optimal strategic position. You always want to be punching the other fighter.
3. But then Alexander returns that with a “counter-kick.” There’s some real tactical savvy on display.
4. But then Britt fires back with a sneaky body shot. This match could go either way!
5. But then — THE RARE DOUBLE KO! Passing out at the same time as your opponent is generally frowned upon, but nothing is off-limits here, folks.
6. The fight, which lasted 14 seconds, was declared a No Contest — meaning neither fighter won — and a rematch is set for June.
7. The crowd’s reaction in the aftermath? Stunned disbelief, as one would expect.
- A second wave of bomb threats sent to Jewish community centers in the evening brought the number of locations threatened on Monday to 28.
- Accounting firm PricewaterhouseCoopers fessed up to the massive Oscars oops that caused "La La Land" to be named best picture instead of "Moonlight" 🙊
- President Trump accused Barack Obama of organizing recent protests against him and leaking information from the White House to the press.
- Elon Musk announced that his SpaceX company will send two tourists around the moon by 2018 🚀🌝