1. Miami’s Game 2 win against Milwaukee was fueled by some stifling defense, the kind supplied here by Chris “Birdman” Andersen.
2. It was Andersen’s only block of the game, but it was nothing if not emphatic.
3. Of course, that prompted the familiar “Birdman” celebration, which looks like this:
4. WAIT, THIS IS NOT THE BIRDMAN. WHO IS THIS IMPOSTER?
5. That’s more like it. When it comes to the Birdman, accept no substitute.
- Canada's Conservatives voted to get rid of a party policy opposing gay marriage 🇨🇦
- Dozens were arrested at a Trump rally in San Diego as protesters clashed with supporters. Trump thanked police for "handling the thugs."
- The World Health Organization has dismissed calls to postpone or cancel this summer's Olympic Games in Rio de Janeiro because of the Zika virus.