1. Miami’s Game 2 win against Milwaukee was fueled by some stifling defense, the kind supplied here by Chris “Birdman” Andersen.
2. It was Andersen’s only block of the game, but it was nothing if not emphatic.
3. Of course, that prompted the familiar “Birdman” celebration, which looks like this:
4. WAIT, THIS IS NOT THE BIRDMAN. WHO IS THIS IMPOSTER?
5. That’s more like it. When it comes to the Birdman, accept no substitute.
- President Trump laid out an ambitious agenda in his speech to Congress, but Republicans are still divided on how to pass that agenda.
- Authorities said voice-masking technology called "spoofing" was used to call in bomb threats to Jewish centers and schools around the US.
- Twitter will start relying on algorithms to identify and restrict accounts for engaging in "abusive behavior" today.