1. Here’s Michael Snaer, the 22-year-old senior who leads Florida State in scoring. Tonight, he faces No. 3 Miami (FL).
Fans looking to learn about the suddenly-relevant Hurricanes’ opponent tonight might think, “hey, maybe I’ll read up about these Seminoles on their official website.”
4. First up, RECORD WATCH, which clocks in at a measly 257 words. Surely, we can do better.
Note the insane expectations of the opening line.
5. The general bio section, ON SNAER, comes in at 1,012 words. Now we’re cooking with gas.
Earning a degree in “just four years”? Impressive.
6. Snaer’s AS A JUNIOR section is 4,830 words, the typical length of a magazine feature story.
7. Snaer averaged 8.8 points per game during his sophomore year. This section is 4,540 words.
8. Another 4,015 words for Snaer’s freshman year, when he was FSU’s third-leading scorer? Sure.
It’s always helpful when athletes announce their intentions of desire to be great players. Takes the guesswork out of it.
9. Mercifully, Snaer’s high school years and other personal info only require 437 words.
- Donald Trump on Sunday said that his comments about a problem in Sweden — were not about an event, but about a Fox News report 🇸🇪🙃
- Exactly 75 years ago today, President Franklin D. Roosevelt signed the executive order authorizing the internment of Japanese-Americans.
- The US ambassador to Somalia gave the country's new president a "Make Somalia Great Again" hat in the color of Somalia's flag 🇸🇴
- One man scammed his way through New York Fashion week by dressing up as Sisqó — and people really believed him 😩