South Carolina defensive end Jadeveon Clowney became internet-famous after he destroyed Michigan running back Vincent Smith in the Outback Bowl last New Year’s Day. You MAY have seen that clip. You may have seen it 1,000 times, in fact.
But there’s more to Clowney than this one (award-winning) hit.
Clowney at the ESPYs receiving his Play of the Year award from a relatively-tiny-looking Yasiel Puig.
1. There’s this sack demonstrating his agility in the open field.
2. And the time Arkansas’ Tyler Wilson thought he was going to run a naked bootleg, which Clowney thought was hilarious.
3. As well as this sack/near-decapitation.
4. Or maybe the time he tackled a Kentucky tailback while standing up.
5. The time he folded Georgia’s Aaron Murray like a paper bag was pretty memorable.
6. As was this deflected pass against LSU. (Nice hops!)
7. This sack against the Gators, when he came out of nowhere like a Kraken from the depths of a Florida swamp, won’t soon be forgotten.
8. Nor will this full-extention sack/forced fumble against Tennessee.
Clowney is comin’.
Clowney is HUNGRY.
And Clowney is ready for UNC tonight.
And OK, fine, here’s the Vincent Smith thing.
- At least 10 people have died in a suicide bombing attack on Istanbul's international airport, a Turkish minister said.
- Speaking on Tuesday, German leader Angela Merkel said the UK can't expect to keep privileges once it leaves the EU.
- House Republicans have released an 800-page report on the 2012 Benghazi attacks that killed 4 Americans.