South Carolina defensive end Jadeveon Clowney became internet-famous after he destroyed Michigan running back Vincent Smith in the Outback Bowl last New Year’s Day. You MAY have seen that clip. You may have seen it 1,000 times, in fact.
But there’s more to Clowney than this one (award-winning) hit.
Clowney at the ESPYs receiving his Play of the Year award from a relatively-tiny-looking Yasiel Puig.
1. There’s this sack demonstrating his agility in the open field.
2. And the time Arkansas’ Tyler Wilson thought he was going to run a naked bootleg, which Clowney thought was hilarious.
3. As well as this sack/near-decapitation.
4. Or maybe the time he tackled a Kentucky tailback while standing up.
5. The time he folded Georgia’s Aaron Murray like a paper bag was pretty memorable.
6. As was this deflected pass against LSU. (Nice hops!)
7. This sack against the Gators, when he came out of nowhere like a Kraken from the depths of a Florida swamp, won’t soon be forgotten.
8. Nor will this full-extention sack/forced fumble against Tennessee.
Clowney is comin’.
Clowney is HUNGRY.
And Clowney is ready for UNC tonight.
And OK, fine, here’s the Vincent Smith thing.
- Trump's pick for education secretary, Betsy DeVos, could face a contentious confirmation hearing — at least by the standards of the position.
- A Trump adviser is presenting himself as an unlikely go-between in an effort to help global elites understand Trump.
- Birth control startups are seeing a spike in demand because many women are nervous coverage will disappear under Trump.
- You can now dig through the CIA's secret history. 12 millions declassified docs are on the internet for all to see 🤓📚