Response to 19 Things To Know Before You Visit China:
I live in Taiwan with my husband and I think it’s terrible but I have no choice.
-The staring is the worst I get so offended it’s really that bad. Also people to burp and fart like its nothing.
-The spitting of the beetle nuts is gross (Red spit….like blood on the streets)
-People CANNOT drive period…they break so many traffic laws here its literally dangerous to walk on the side of the street.
-Pollution is awful…too much smog and exhaust from the scooters.
People talk on the phone really loud in public, its obnoxious.
-Most food is unsanitary and nasty looking…esp at night markets.
- Fireworks & parades at all hours of the night or day.
- Karaoke period. I can think of so much more but I won’t go into it. Some good things here are.
- The fruit and veggies are so fresh and delish.
- It’s mostly sunny and beautiful days.
- MOST people are nice an willing to help.
- Temples are beautiful!