Top overrated places, imo:
1. Times Square, NYC. Always way too many people walking way too slow.
2. The Mannekinpis, Brussels. It’s a really tiny (although funny) statue of a little boy peeing.
3. Checkpoint Charlie, Berlin. It is totally fake. See the other sites of the city instead.
4. Singapore, in general. Ok, the food there is awesome. Just go there to eat and don’t see anything else.
Response to How Shitty Is Your Taste In Men?:
How DARE you make me choose between Leo and Ryan. HOW DARE YOU!
Response to What Is The Best Lipstick You Bought In 2016?:
-Kylie Lipkits in Posie K, Kristen and Spice. They totally changed my life. I forget I’m wearing lipstick, and they last all day.
-Glossier Generation G lipstick in Crush and Jam. Like I just ate a popsicle.
1st word: Married
2nd word: In a relationship *runs far far away screaming NOOOOOOOOOOO*
Aside from working a full-time job, I am also setting up two businesses. What helps me stay organized are: -A bullet journal, replete with colorful pens, washi types and all. It helps me organize my to-do lists and compartmentalize my thoughts. -a Moleskin professional notebook. The format is amazing—it has indexed pages and sections, and it helps me jot down the ideas that I have, the minutes of each meeting I attend, etc. AND I can access all of them easily. -a Samsung Note 7. But we all know what happened there. LOL.
- ErikaIsHere "This 26-Year-Old Dancer Proves That D..."
I don’t think even tourists would spend 14 hours in Times Square, right?
Here’s a sentence I never thought I would say ever in my life: “Apl de Ap (of the Blackeyed Peas), please meet Mr Robert de Niro.” I then snapped a photo of the two of them, which Apl uploaded to his Instagram.
- ErikaIsHere "Channing Tatum And Jenna Dewan Tatum ..."
- ErikaIsHere "We Know How Much Of An ’80s Girl You ..."
Response to Do You Actually Have Terrible Food Opinions?:
You’re hilarious, but you have terrible taste in food. ???
- ErikaIsHere "5 Insanely Good Korean Beauty Product..."
- ErikaIsHere "Why Beards Are More Magical Than Makeup"