1. The game trailer for Mutants In Manhattan just dropped and it looks "mondo tubular."
2. The game doesn't come out until May 24th, but people are already pretty hyped about it.
3. First off, the turtles look hard AF.
4. They grew up so fast. It's hard to believe they were once just little little guys.
5. They'll need all of their grown-ass turtle strength to face a chromed-out Shredder.
6. And this dude brought the whole team to the rumble.
7. All the fan favorites make an appearance...
Bebop and Rocksteady never looked so swoll.
8. ...and lesser known opponents like this terrifyingly massive dinosaur-looking weirdo.
9. There's even tease for a Krang cameo.
Which is only appropriate. Krang and Shredder are basically the Kim and Kanye of cartoon villains.
10. It may look like the boys are outgunned, but don't freak out!
Fortunately, they're the world's most fearsome fighting team.