1. You've applied and you're waiting to hear back. You freak out. You don't have enough experience. Your cover letter was crap. Everything was wrong.
2. They email you and you're excited, but you remember you still gotta get through the interview.
3. You begin to over prepare.
4. Then you realize the interview is a day away and you're not prepared at all.
5. You go from complete depression.
6. To thinking you don't even need a career.
7. But your friends knock some sense into you.
8. So you go into extreme prep mode.
9. It's the day of the interview and you're feeling ready.
10. After many wardrobe changes, you finally picked out the best outfit. You arrive in style.
11. They keep you waiting forever. You imagine the worst you could say.
12. You even consider sexual favors just to get the job.
13. They invite you in and you're good, but then you remember they're judging everything you say and do.
14. They ask you the first question and you freeze, but then you remember all that work you did and answer with confidence.
15. They keep throwing questions at you. You answer them with grace and enthusiasm.
16. You even get some small talk in there.
17. They say they'll call you and you're surprised.
18. Not sure what that means, you shift from happiness...
19. To complete dread
20. You still leave the room feeling strong.
21. They wait forever to call you and you drown your sorrows in alcohol.
22. Then you get the call. They've offered you the job.
23. You realize you couldn't have done it without your friends.
24. And you party forever.
25. And celebrate all the money you now have.
26. ALL THE MONEY.
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!