Take a sip when…
4. Christopher Walken makes you laugh uncomfortably, because he’s being either brilliant or brilliantly horrible.
7. You ponder how the tiny humans playing John and Michael Darling — Jake Lucas and John Allyn — are more talented than you could ever hope to be.
… Or for that matter, you ponder how anyone performing is pulling off what they are doing during this LIVE. TELEVISED. EVENT.
Take a shot when…
8. Nana unintentionally misbehaves.
OR you just want to kidnap Bowdie, the dog who plays Nana, because look at that punim. I mean, really now.
9. Someone you’re watching with gets extra theater nerd bonus points by mentioning how Christian Borle (who plays Mr. Darling and Smee) won a Tony for playing Captain Hook.
Borle (right) won in 2012 for his role in the Peter Pan prequel show Peter and the Starcatcher. You can also take a drink if someone talks about him on Smash or last year’s Sound of Music Live! because we’re here for a reason, people.
Down the whole damn thing if…
- Authorities are removing Dakota Access pipeline protesters blocking roads and camped on private property.
- Apple just unveiled lighter, thinner MacBooks with touch-sensitive panels for instant emoji access (and other uses) 💻✨
- A Trump official says the campaign has "three major voter suppression operations underway."
- RIP — Vine says it's discontinuing its mobile app, effectively ending the 6-second video service 💀