1. Tony nominee James Monroe Iglehart brings the Genie to life in the new Broadway production of Aladdin, and his seven-and-a-half minute “Friend Like Me” is easily this season’s best production number, and a jaw-dropping athletic feat.
2. Ever since Robin Williams voiced the Genie in Aladdin 22 years ago, “Friend Like Me” has been an iconic Disney number.
5. The Original Broadway Cast Recording of Aladdin will be available digitally on May 27 and in stores June 17. Aladdin is on Broadway now at the New Amsterdam Theatre.
- Trump is viewed as "honest and trustworthy" by only 36% of the public, raising questions about his effectiveness in a crisis.
- Today is Trump's 100th day in office. We found an average of about one false statement per day from him and his aides so far 💯
- A luxury event called Fyre Festival turned into a total disaster — and it's shows how insane and competitive the industry has become 😱
- The story of two lesbian Chinese billionaires who got married and became the richest couple alive has gone viral, but it's fake ❌