1. Funny Girl starring Lea Michele
The most obvious show/casting combo possible, for anyone who knows anything about Glee and/or Michele’s not-so-subtle real life passions.
2. Oliver starring One Direction
This is basically the British boy band’s origin story, if you think about it.
3. Aida starring Kerry Washington
The musical version of Olivia Pope’s life. Amirite?
4. Mame starring Audra McDonald, Laura Benanti and Joe West
Flawless, flawless, and new favorite child actor. Let them join together again in musical theater magic.
5. Grease starring Emma Stone and Andrew Garfield
Tell me more, tell me more about how you fell in love on the set of Spider-Man.
6. Singin’ In the Rain with Hugh Jackman, Neil Patrick Harris and Sutton Foster
The best of the best of theater’s triple threats take on the beloved musical.
7. Gypsy starring Cher
8. Cats starring ‘Lil Bub
The most meta musical of them all.
9. Mary Poppins starring Kelly Clarkson
Just a spoonful of sugar makes this casting seem perfect.
10. My Fair Lady starring Benedict Cumberbatch and Jennifer Lawrence
All of their roles up until now have led to these performances.
11. Guys & Dolls starring Katy Perry, Lady Gaga, Billy Porter and Andrew Rannells
The best of both worlds (theater and pop) take on love and gambling.
12. Burlesque starring Cher and Christina Aguilera
The most obvious and necessary of them all.
(Thanks to Ellie, Jordan, Chris, Rachel, Julia, Adam, Abby and Sarah Beth)
- Republicans gave up on their Obamacare replacement. Trump demanded the House vote, but there still wasn't enough support.
- Donald Trump, who wrote a book about his ability to get deals done, lost in his highest stakes negotiation yet — the battered GOP health care bill.
- Apple says a hacking group that's threatening to wipe hundreds of millions of iPhones has not breached it's iCloud system 📱
- Hi Stranger: A bizarre short film featuring a naked mumbling figurine is making everyone on the internet uncomfortable 🙃