1. Here’s the Divergent movie trailer. Prepare yourself accordingly.
2. The first look at the Choosing Ceremony.
Every faction in one room!
3. The details in the costumes.
also…FEELS FOR THE PRIOR FAMILY.
6. The tattoos.
7. The thought of Kate Winslet being a villain!
9. Maggie Q’s amazingness.
11. The jump from the train.
Arguably one of the most iconic scenes in the book.
12. Every action moment.
Bonus points for spotting Peter!
13. The look that totally embodied Tris.
Selfless. Brave. Divergent.
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. It is also not paid advertising. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- Hillary Clinton returned to the public arena in one of her first political appearances since the election, urging Democrats to "keep fighting."
- The White House blocked several media ooutlets it's been critical of, including BuzzFeed, from a closed-door briefing by Press Secretary Sean Spicer.
- The White House strongly denies reports that Chief of Staff Reince Priebus urged the FBI to undermine stories linking Trump to Russia.
- Kim Jong Nam, the half-brother of North Korea's leader, was killed with a chemical weapon last week at an airport in Malaysia.