1. Here’s the Divergent movie trailer. Prepare yourself accordingly.
2. The first look at the Choosing Ceremony.
Every faction in one room!
3. The details in the costumes.
also…FEELS FOR THE PRIOR FAMILY.
6. The tattoos.
7. The thought of Kate Winslet being a villain!
9. Maggie Q’s amazingness.
11. The jump from the train.
Arguably one of the most iconic scenes in the book.
12. Every action moment.
Bonus points for spotting Peter!
13. The look that totally embodied Tris.
Selfless. Brave. Divergent.
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. It is also not paid advertising. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- Barack Obama became the first sitting U.S. president to visit the site of the atomic bombing in Hiroshima, Japan. The "memory of August 6, 1945 must never fade."
- A Silicon Valley college faked grades, dodged immigration authorities, and made a fortune, BuzzFeed News has found 💰🎓
- Twenty-three athletes who competed in the 2012 Olympic Games in London have failed retrospective doping tests, officials say.