10. When it is a bad plant, one must destroy it as soon as possible, the very first instant that one recognizes it.
9. I must endure the presence of a few caterpillars if I wish to become acquainted with the butterflies.
8. I did not know how to reach him, how to catch up with him... The land of tears is so mysterious.
7. All grown-ups were once children...but only few of them remember it.
6. Words are the source of misunderstandings.
5. It is the time you have wasted for your rose that makes your rose so important.
4. One runs the risk of weeping a little if one allows himself to be tamed.
3. It is much harder to judge yourself than to judge others. If you succeed in judging yourself, it's because you're truly a wise man.
2. It is only with the heart that one can see rightly. What is essential is invisible to the eye.
1. You become responsible forever for what you've tamed.
Honourable Mention - "What makes the desert beautiful," says the little prince, "is that somewhere it hides a well."
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!