When Twilight first became a thing, lots of people were excited. Some were so excited that they wanted to remember it forever. Here are some of the more...meaningful memories...
1. A constant reminder of how angry Edward Cullen really is.
2. This Edward Cullen tat that looks more like Pete Wentz than Rob Patt...
3. A seemingly unfinished piece depicting the everlasting love of Edward and Bella.
4. A wonderful...anime? depiction of Bedward.
5. A *wonderful* portrait of the saga's three main characters.
6. This woman's dedicated back mural to the movie saga.
7. A large flesh wound, that at a closer glance turns out to be a tattoo...
8. This hardcore Jacob/Bella shipper who decided to forever mark their OTP on their arm.
9. A quote demonstrating that no matter how different two people are, love overcomes.
10. A fan that just really really loves Edward Cullen.
11. A person who probably wishes now that tattoos weren't forever.
Remember guys...tattoos are permanent.
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!