2. So Christina Tosi of Momofuku Milk Bar & supermodel Karlie Kloss collaborated on a line called “karlie’s kookies™” last year.
A portion of the proceeds of sales for each tin of kookies is donated to FEED, a
charity that helps to provide nutritious meals to those in need.
4. For some reason it’s also a workout video.
5. And they may have really confused some New Yorkers in the process of making it.
6. Obviously Mission Chinese’s hipster chef Danny Bowien is hanging out in some tight tights and suspenders.
7. Karlie and “Kristina” also look fabulous.
8. Brought to you by the always-weird Lucky Peach.
It’s a great indie food magazine and usually only does print stuff. But Meehan says this video the first in a series he is doing with Tosi.
Speaking of Lucky Peach, now is also a good time to revisit their Essential Guide to Dim Sum, as the Chinese New Year approaches (Sunday, Feb 10).
- Trump has named H.R. McMaster as his new National Security Adviser, replacing Michael Flynn, who resigned last week.
- Russian ambassador to the UN Vitaly Churkin has died after suffering from cardiac arrest this morning, a day before his 65th birthday.
- Senator Ron Wyden will soon introduce legislation requiring warrants before phones can be searched at the US border.
- A girl's best friend showed up to her date in a fake mustache to spy on her and it is the definition of friendship goals 😎