4. Turkish Kofta with Cannellini Puree and Toasted Pine Nuts
This one might take a little planning: Make a big batch of the meatballs on Sunday and freeze them. Put them in the fridge to thaw the day before you plan to eat them for dinner. Then all you have to make is the puree. Serve with pita and a big green salad. Recipe here. (A slightly simpler recipe here.)
- The Women's March on Washington was one of the largest protests in the city's history.
- Trump's spokesman held a press conference to blame grass coverings for "minimizing" the crowd at the inauguration 🤔
- Members of the national security community reacted with shock after Trump attacked his critics while giving a speech at CIA headquarters.
- "SNL" featured a shirtless Vladimir Putin celebrating America's newest President.