4. Turkish Kofta with Cannellini Puree and Toasted Pine Nuts
This one might take a little planning: Make a big batch of the meatballs on Sunday and freeze them. Put them in the fridge to thaw the day before you plan to eat them for dinner. Then all you have to make is the puree. Serve with pita and a big green salad. Recipe here. (A slightly simpler recipe here.)
- Donald Trump wants President Obama to be investigated, saying he knew about Hillary Clinton's private email server 📩
- Should opioid users who've repeatedly overdosed be forced to get drug treatment? Some politicians say yes.
- 🔎 Transgender rights: How the bathroom fight is dividing top LGBT leaders and could change the future of the movement.
- A dad is bringing his 6-year-old son's drawings to life with the help of Photoshop 🖊💭