1. Skirt Steak Salad with Arugula and Blue Cheese
You can cook the steak in a skillet OR on a grill; the only other part that requires work is the dressing, which is just Dijon + vinegar + Worcestershire sauce + honey + olive oil + salt. And if the dressing is only vinegar + olive oil + salt, that’s fine too. Get the recipe
2. Open-Face Monte Cristos
In this genius recipe from Food & Wine’s Kay Chun, you’ll first pan-fry a slice of ham in butter. Then take out the ham, pan-fry some toast that’s been dipped in egg and milk, flip the toast, top it with cheese and the ham, and cover the pan so the cheese melts. Add basil. Ascend to heaven. Get the recipe.
- France will take its first step to electing a new president today and the future of the EU could depend on the outcome 🇫🇷
- After days of deadly riots, Venezuela's president threatened protesters in bizarre video — while playing catch.
- A recent report found that 6 of the largest soft drinks companies, excluding Coca-Cola, use a combined average of just 6.6% recycled plastic.
- Frank Ocean just released a new, auto-tune inspired song called "Lens" on Blonded Radio, his Beats 1 show 🎤