4. Marinated Grilled Chicken with Cucumber-Watermelon Salsa
If you don’t have a grill, just pan roast your chicken breast (you can use a grill pan or just a regular skillter): Heat the oven to 400, heat canola oil in the skillet until it’s nearly smoking, put the chicken breasts into the skillet, pressing down occasionally for 5 minutes then transfer the skillet to oven and roast until chicken is just cooked through, 3-4 minutes. Get the recipe.
6. Grilled Fish Tacos with Cabbage Slaw, Mango and Avocado
If you don’t have a grill, just pan fry the fish: Heat a pan with canola oil until almost smoking then cook fish on eat side for 2-3 minutes. And if you’re in a hurry / hungry, skip the sour cream-cabbage concoction and just squeeze a little lime and sprinkle salt on sliced cabbage. Get the recipe.
- President Trump signed an anti-abortion executive order that reinstates the so-called global gag rule, barring foreign organizations taking US money from providing abortions.
- The new Trump Hotel in Washington, DC, has lost more than $1 million and is in violation of Donald Trump's lease with the government, say Democratic lawmakers.
- In the first major lawsuit of his presidency, Donald Trump has been sued by top legal scholars over alleged conflicts of interest with his foreign business entanglements.
- The all-day breakfast boom at McDonald's is over as sales once again continued to fall for the fast food giant 🍳 📉