20. Sweet Potato Ice Cream with Torched Marshmallows
OK, so this is a seasonal flavor from Jeni’s Splendid ice creams that isn’t currently available. BUT, before you scream at me, maybe if we all write to them and ask them to bring it back this fall, they will. Because it is one of the most glorious things I’ve ever tasted. Also you could use David Lebovitz’s sweet potato ice cream recipe from his awesome cookbook The Perfect Scoop, currently available on Scribd — but you’re on your own with the marshmallows.
NOTE: Writer reserves the right to add to this list at any time because the internet uncovers perfect foods every day. We can never know what’s coming.
- Top Democrats are demanding House Intelligence Committee Chairman Devin Nunes remove himself from the investigation into Russian interference in the election.
- President Trump will sign an executive order on Tuesday stopping the EPA's plan to limit power plants burning coal.
- Over 18,000 households in Flint, Michigan, will receive new water lines, more than two years after dangerous levels of lead were found in the city's water supply.
- Samsung announced plans to refurbish and sell some of the 4.3 million explosive Galaxy Note7 phones it recalled last year📱🔥