20. Sweet Potato Ice Cream with Torched Marshmallows
OK, so this is a seasonal flavor from Jeni’s Splendid ice creams that isn’t currently available. BUT, before you scream at me, maybe if we all write to them and ask them to bring it back this fall, they will. Because it is one of the most glorious things I’ve ever tasted. Also you could use David Lebovitz’s sweet potato ice cream recipe from his awesome cookbook The Perfect Scoop, currently available on Scribd — but you’re on your own with the marshmallows.
NOTE: Writer reserves the right to add to this list at any time because the internet uncovers perfect foods every day. We can never know what’s coming.
- Over two dozen people were injured after a truck crashed into a crowd at a Mardi Gras parade, New Orleans police said.
- President Trump said he will skip the White House correspondents' dinner. On Friday, he called the media "the enemy of the people."
- Moderate to severe coral bleaching continues to affect the Great Barrier Reef almost a year after the worst bleaching crisis in history.
- Here's the beef: Rapper Remy Ma dragged Nicki Minaj in a new diss track, and she fired back with a Beyoncé endorsement 😱