20. Sweet Potato Ice Cream with Torched Marshmallows
OK, so this is a seasonal flavor from Jeni’s Splendid ice creams that isn’t currently available. BUT, before you scream at me, maybe if we all write to them and ask them to bring it back this fall, they will. Because it is one of the most glorious things I’ve ever tasted. Also you could use David Lebovitz’s sweet potato ice cream recipe from his awesome cookbook The Perfect Scoop, currently available on Scribd — but you’re on your own with the marshmallows.
NOTE: Writer reserves the right to add to this list at any time because the internet uncovers perfect foods every day. We can never know what’s coming.
- A Trump official says the campaign has "three major voter suppression operations underway."
- The Obama administration delayed trans workers' protections for years after a landmark civil rights decision 🔎🌈
- RIP — Vine says it's discontinuing its mobile app, effectively ending the 6-second video service 💀
- Apple has announced new, lighter-than-ever MacBooks with touch-sensitive strips at its fall event 📱 🍎