4. On a couch.
The coffee table conundrum: Did you just cook yourself a decent meal for the first time in a while and PUT IT ON AN ACTUAL PLATE? Congratulations. But SHIT, the couch is the only reasonable place to watch all the tv shows, which means you’re now leaning over the coffee table — using a paper towel as a napkin — wondering when it’s ok to just put the plate on your lap.
15. When everyone at the BBQ is starving but the meat needs to cook for another hour.
16. Splitting the check.
- Over two dozen people were injured after a truck crashed into a crowd at a Mardi Gras parade, New Orleans police said.
- Actor Bill Paxton, who starred in a number of films — "Twister" "Titanic," and "Apollo 13" — has died at 61.
- Moderate to severe coral bleaching continues to affect the Great Barrier Reef almost a year after the worst bleaching crisis in history.
- Here's the beef: Rapper Remy Ma dragged Nicki Minaj in a new diss track, and she fired back with a Beyoncé endorsement 😱