19. Or try this less intense version with spinach, peanut butter, and a little cocoa powder.
Still dairy free. Get the recipe.
21. Also: Kale, carrots, beets, celery, parsley, and lots of fruits and ginger to make it all taste delicious.
27. Or bake spinach into quinoa bars that can be made ahead and served room temp or reheated.
- Hillary Clinton made her debut with VP pick Tim Kaine, who dipped into Spanish and spoke on support for immigration reform and gun control.
- The gunman who killed at least 10 people at a Munich, Germany mall on Friday was an 18-year-old "obsessed" with mass shootings, police said.
- ISIS has claimed responsibility for a bombing that killed at least 80 people in Afghanistan Saturday.