7. Shrimp Lettuce Wraps with Peanut Dipping Sauce
This recipe has a super shortcut recipe for peanut dipping sauce that’s just Newman’s Own Sesame Ginger Dressing + Peanut Butter. But if store-bought salad dressing isn’t for you, use a from-scratch recipe for the sauce instead.
17. Crockpot Curried Thai Short Rib Lettuce Wraps with Peanut Sauce + Mango Salsa.
This one may be more of a dinner party dish than a family meal: You’ll brown short ribs then put them in a slow cooker for 8 hours with garlic, ginger, sweet Thai chili sauce, soy sauce, thai red curry paste and fish sauce. Get the recipe.
24. Easy Chicken Salad Wrap
This sounds really weird and was created by a kid, winning the JIF peanut butter’s “Creative Kids In the Kitchen” Contest: Mix peanut butter with mayonnaise and honey, toss in cooked chicken, chopped apple, and grapes. Huh. Try it..
- It's time: Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump will face off tonight at 9 p.m. ET in the first of three US presidential debates.
- Inside the final days of the FARC, Colombia's 50-year-old rebel group, which is on the verge of signing a peace treaty with the government.
- Dozens of children were killed after the Syrian government launched a major offensive in Aleppo over the weekend.