7. Shrimp Lettuce Wraps with Peanut Dipping Sauce
This recipe has a super shortcut recipe for peanut dipping sauce that’s just Newman’s Own Sesame Ginger Dressing + Peanut Butter. But if store-bought salad dressing isn’t for you, use a from-scratch recipe for the sauce instead.
17. Crockpot Curried Thai Short Rib Lettuce Wraps with Peanut Sauce + Mango Salsa.
This one may be more of a dinner party dish than a family meal: You’ll brown short ribs then put them in a slow cooker for 8 hours with garlic, ginger, sweet Thai chili sauce, soy sauce, thai red curry paste and fish sauce. Get the recipe.
24. Easy Chicken Salad Wrap
This sounds really weird and was created by a kid, winning the JIF peanut butter’s “Creative Kids In the Kitchen” Contest: Mix peanut butter with mayonnaise and honey, toss in cooked chicken, chopped apple, and grapes. Huh. Try it..
- Barack Obama holds his final press conference as president today.
- Scott Pruitt, Donald Trump's pick for EPA chief, refused to say at his confirmation hearing if he would recuse himself from lawsuits he filed against the EPA.
- It's official: Scientists announced today that 2016 was the hottest year on record and that greenhouse gases are to blame ♨️️🌍
- "Will & Grace" will return for a 10-episode revival. Debra Messing and Eric McCormack will reprise their roles in the groundbreaking NBC sitcom 📺