6. With two important additions: amaretto liqueur and overproof rum.
from left: cream of coconut, pineapple juice (canned is fine cause like srsly it’s hot and you need a drink), and half and half (or cream, or milk is fine)
from left: amaretto liqueur, dark rum, and Bacardi 151
a blender and a lot of ice
17. How to Make A Rocket Fuel
Makes one drink (can be scaled up or down using this ratio)
1 part dark rum
1 part amaretto liqeuer
1 part cream of coconut
.5 part overproof rum like Bacardi 151
2 parts pineapple juice
Splash of milk, cream, or half and half
Floater of Bacardi 151
Maraschino cherry (optional)
Combine rums, amaretto, cream of coconut, pineapple juice, and milk/cream/half and half in a blender. Add ice and blend. Pour into a cup and finish with 151 by pouring a little over the back of a spoon on top of the drink. Garnish with the cherry (optional).
- Donald Trump promised insurance for everyone this weekend, but Senate Republicans say they assume he misspoke.
- President Barack Obama shortened Chelsea Manning's 35-year sentence for leaking documents to WikiLeaks. She'll be freed in May.
- Blue Lies Matter: Video finally proved that police officers lie — and why they get away with it.
- A Toronto man is on a mission to bathe at a different stranger's house every day this month. And so far, so good 🛀