2. There is one major problem with this video other than its questionable taste level.
The cooks forgot to squeeze the moisture out of the latkes. This is the most important step to achieve crisp latkes: After you’ve grated the onion and potato, put the mixture in a large kitchen towel or cheesecloth. Roll up the cloth and gather the edges, then twist and wring out all of the excess moisture before you add eggs. Then proceed with your frying oil and racially charged remarks.
- Confused refugees question what's next as French authorities begin to clear out the Calais "Jungle" camp.
- Donald Trump keeps questioning polls and insisting he's winning — even as most show him behind nationally.
- Obamacare premiums will jump an average 25% in 2017, but officials say subsidies will keep costs low for most people.
- These parents came up with maybe the best dirty Halloween couple's costume ever. Parents ftw 😂👏