According to the Food Network’s Cooking Channel, these are the 32 best “campus eats” across the country. And because everybody holds their own version of March Madness these days, the dishes will face off bracket style starting tomorrow, with a winner announced April 6 based on reader votes. Each dish comes with a recipe developed by their test kitchen, just in case you can’t bring yourself to choose between foods like NC State’s Sausage Dip and Baylor’s Gut Pack without a fair and square taste test.
3. University of Maryland: Fear the Turtle Ice Cream from UM Ice Cream (aka “The Dairy”)
6. Marquette University: The Marquette from Real Chili
8. University of Michigan: Triple Play Reuben from Maize and Blue Delicatessen
9. University of Montana: Griz Breakfast Burrito
12. University of Texas at Austin: Don Juan Breakfast Taco from Juan in a Million
15. Gonzaga University: COG Cookies
26. University of North Carolina: Chicken Cheddar Biscuit from Time-Out
- Donald Trump wants President Obama to be investigated, saying he knew about Hillary Clinton's private email server 📩
- Apple's annual sales have fallen for the first time in 15 years... but the company still makes $100 million every day 🍎📉
- 🔎 Transgender rights: How the bathroom fight is dividing top LGBT leaders and could change the future of the movement.
- The first Gilmore Girls trailer is finally here and it looks like Luke and Lorelai are together 💛☕️