According to the Food Network’s Cooking Channel, these are the 32 best “campus eats” across the country. And because everybody holds their own version of March Madness these days, the dishes will face off bracket style starting tomorrow, with a winner announced April 6 based on reader votes. Each dish comes with a recipe developed by their test kitchen, just in case you can’t bring yourself to choose between foods like NC State’s Sausage Dip and Baylor’s Gut Pack without a fair and square taste test.
3. University of Maryland: Fear the Turtle Ice Cream from UM Ice Cream (aka “The Dairy”)
6. Marquette University: The Marquette from Real Chili
8. University of Michigan: Triple Play Reuben from Maize and Blue Delicatessen
9. University of Montana: Griz Breakfast Burrito
12. University of Texas at Austin: Don Juan Breakfast Taco from Juan in a Million
15. Gonzaga University: COG Cookies
26. University of North Carolina: Chicken Cheddar Biscuit from Time-Out
- Protests outside a Donald Trump rally in New Mexico turned violent Tuesday night as demonstrators threw rocks and bottles at police officers.
- The Afghan Taliban has picked an extremist scholar as its successor to leader Mullah Mansour, who was killed in a U.S. drone strike last week.
- Twitter will no longer count links, @names, and GIFs toward its 140-character limit. You can also retweet yourself now.