21. Tarragon Steeped In A New Empty Honey Jar (Add Gin)
To steep, squeeze a couple lemons’ worth of juice into the almost-empty honey jar, close it and give it a shake, then add water and tarragon, give it another shake, and let it sit at room temp for a couple of hours. Combine with gin or vodka over ice.
22. Shove a bunch of basil or mint in a jar of lemonade, hours before anyone has realized they need a drink…
This is what I do, because I usually have to make 15+ drinks for my boozehound friends. I like to use Simply Lemonade or Newman’s Own.
…and after it’s been hanging in the fridge for a few hours, pour into glasses of ice with vodka or gin + seltzer.
If some herbs get in the glasses, fine, if not, fine. The flavor’s going to be there.
- Inside WikiLeaks: A former employee shares what he learned about Julian Assange (including his beef with Hillary Clinton).
- One week into the fight to take back Mosul, expectations for quick success have clashed with the reality of a bloody struggle ahead.
- Less than 24 hours after AT&T announced an $85 billion deal to buy Time Warner, politicians are expressing skepticism and opposition.
- An NFL player paid tribute to Harambe, the gorilla who died at a Cincinnati zoo, on his cleats.