23 Best Food Videos The Internet Gave Us In 2012
Stop whatever you're trying to do. It's time to relive the year's best rap song about Hot Cheetos.
1. These kids rapping about Hot Cheetos & Takis.
2. This cooking show spoof with David Cross.
3. These real actors reading Yelp.
4. This German man who showed us the best way to use an iPad in the kitchen.
5. The insane balloon that Chicago restaurant Alinea served as food.
6. This "Larry David's Thanksgiving Special" on Funny or Die.
7. This completely insane kimchi cooking demo.
8. This sommelier balancing 45 glasses in one hand.
9. These babies tasting lemons.
10. This bartender who juggles like a circus freak.
11. This demo of how to eat chicken wings with one hand.
12. This embarrassingly catchy rap about milk and a sippy cup.
13. This stop-motion guacamole demo.
14. This 7-year-old pizza-tossing hero.
15. This fake promo for the iPhone 5.
16. That time Conan sent Jack McBrayer to Wiener's Circle.
17. This review of Five Guys.
18. This life-changing demo of how to spiral-cut a hot dog.
19. This INCREDIBLE feat of human genius.
20. This Flex Mex burrito.
21. This man cooking Rice-a-Roni.
OK, so these last ones are from BuzzFeed. However, I can claim zero credit for their existence. So I feel comfortable including them because they are amazing.