1. These kids rapping about Hot Cheetos & Takis.
3. These real actors reading Yelp.
It’s a series. See more here
5. The insane balloon that Chicago restaurant Alinea served as food.
7. This completely insane kimchi cooking demo.
8. This sommelier balancing 45 glasses in one hand.
9. These babies tasting lemons.
10. This bartender who juggles like a circus freak.
11. This demo of how to eat chicken wings with one hand.
Dammit that’s genius.
12. This embarrassingly catchy rap about milk and a sippy cup.
13. This stop-motion guacamole demo.
14. This 7-year-old pizza-tossing hero.
15. This fake promo for the iPhone 5.
17. This review of Five Guys.
18. This life-changing demo of how to spiral-cut a hot dog.
19. This INCREDIBLE feat of human genius.
20. This Flex Mex burrito.
21. This man cooking Rice-a-Roni.
OK, so these last ones are from BuzzFeed. However, I can claim zero credit for their existence. So I feel comfortable including them because they are amazing.
22. This guide to holiday etiquette.
23. This guide to trading candy.
- Hillary Clinton came closer than ever to attacking Donald Trump's character and tied her opponent to the "alt-right" movement.
- Italy declared a state of emergency in the regions hardest hit by Wednesday's earthquake. At least 267 people have died and 400 others were injured.
- And we asked tourists and locals in Nice, France, what the burkini ban means to them.