2. Maybe even a well-lit pile of leaves will do.
10. Put these in your bathroom so guests don’t all use the same gross damp cloth to dry their hands.
11. Set up a DIY Chili Bar.
19. Send people home with party favors.
20. Maybe those skulls are filled with pumpkin seeds you’ve roasted during the party.
Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F. Scatter pumpkin seeds in a single layer on a baking sheet. Drizzle with olive oil, sprinkle with salt, mix together. Bake for about 7 minutes, until light brown and crispy.
- Confused refugees question what's next as French authorities begin to clear out the Calais "Jungle" camp.
- Donald Trump keeps questioning polls and insisting he's winning — even as most show him behind nationally.
- At least 59 people were killed in an overnight militant attack at a police center in Quetta, Pakistani officials say.
- These parents came up with maybe the best dirty Halloween couple's costume ever. Parents ftw 😂👏