2. Maybe even a well-lit pile of leaves will do.
10. Put these in your bathroom so guests don’t all use the same gross damp cloth to dry their hands.
11. Set up a DIY Chili Bar.
19. Send people home with party favors.
20. Maybe those skulls are filled with pumpkin seeds you’ve roasted during the party.
Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F. Scatter pumpkin seeds in a single layer on a baking sheet. Drizzle with olive oil, sprinkle with salt, mix together. Bake for about 7 minutes, until light brown and crispy.
- Notorious Mexican drug lord Joaquín "El Chapo" Guzmán has been extradited to the United States to face multiple charges.
- Donald Trump's pick for treasury secretary, Steve Mnuchin, was grilled by Democrats over his time leading a mortgage company that carried out over 36,000 foreclosures.
- Senegal says it has sent troops into Gambia in an attempt to remove President Yahya Jammeh, who has refused to step down since losing reelection in December.
- A majority of American adults get news from Facebook, according to a new survey by BuzzFeed, but only 18% of respondents said they trusted news from Facebook. ✋ 📰