2. Maybe even a well-lit pile of leaves will do.
10. Put these in your bathroom so guests don’t all use the same gross damp cloth to dry their hands.
11. Set up a DIY Chili Bar.
19. Send people home with party favors.
20. Maybe those skulls are filled with pumpkin seeds you’ve roasted during the party.
Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F. Scatter pumpkin seeds in a single layer on a baking sheet. Drizzle with olive oil, sprinkle with salt, mix together. Bake for about 7 minutes, until light brown and crispy.
- Churches across the US are prepping an underground railroad system for immigrants who fear deportation under Trump.
- The widow of a Kansas immigrant allegedly killed by a white nationalist demanded answers from the government about stopping hate crimes.
- At a rally in NYC, trans New Yorkers asked for support from the broader LGBT community — something they haven't always gotten.
- Barack Obama took Malia to see a Broadway show and everyone is talking about how refreshed he's looking 😎