2. Maybe even a well-lit pile of leaves will do.
10. Put these in your bathroom so guests don’t all use the same gross damp cloth to dry their hands.
11. Set up a DIY Chili Bar.
19. Send people home with party favors.
20. Maybe those skulls are filled with pumpkin seeds you’ve roasted during the party.
Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F. Scatter pumpkin seeds in a single layer on a baking sheet. Drizzle with olive oil, sprinkle with salt, mix together. Bake for about 7 minutes, until light brown and crispy.
- BuzzFeed News has identified the 4th member of an ISIS cell that beheaded 27 hostages. His mother tells the family's story.
- Greek police have begun clearing Europe's largest informal refugee camp on its border with Macedonia.
- Donald Trump has repeatedly panned the 2011 U.S. action in Libya. But that year, he blasted Obama for not targeting Qaddafi sooner.