7. Pack an emergency preparedness kit for your pet.
Include a towel, food, water, an extra food dish, a leash, a toy, and any medicine.
13. Make sandwich bread in a tin can.
14. Make a freezer-fail detector.
It can be hard to know if your power went out while you were on vacation. If it did, your food might not be safe. Fill a jar halfway with water then freeze on its side. Put the jar upright before you leave and take note if the water has melted and refrozen to find out.
17. Build a tiny stove out of tin cans.
18. Keep 100 gallons of clean water in your tub with a WaterBob.
- A 2-year-old boy lost a race at school after he spotted his dad and ran to hug him instead of crossing the finish line 👦💨💞