7. Pack an emergency preparedness kit for your pet.
Include a towel, food, water, an extra food dish, a leash, a toy, and any medicine.
13. Make sandwich bread in a tin can.
14. Make a freezer-fail detector.
It can be hard to know if your power went out while you were on vacation. If it did, your food might not be safe. Fill a jar halfway with water then freeze on its side. Put the jar upright before you leave and take note if the water has melted and refrozen to find out.
17. Build a tiny stove out of tin cans.
18. Keep 100 gallons of clean water in your tub with a WaterBob.
- Donald Trump claims Google's search engine was biased in burying bad news about his rival Hillary Clinton.
- Asos workers at the heart of its global retail empire say they're being treated like machines to deliver fast fashion.
- "Hamilton" pulled back the curtain on race and Broadway, but these actors show how far theater still has to go 🎭