21 Of The Best Backpacks You Can Get On Amazon
Whether you're a student, professional, hiker, or just looking for a cute new everyday backpack, we've found the best of the best.
We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A waterproof backpack that proves yes, you can have it all — if by "all," you mean a built-in USB charging port, slim design, compartments galore, and space for a 17-inch laptop.
2. A cool floral bag you'd better be-leaf has plenty room for all the crap you need to carry around on the daily.
3. A simple, lightweight backpack with two outer side pockets and a laptop sleeve that'll make both your back and your wallet pretty darn happy.
4. A surprisingly durable sporty-looking mesh Adidas backpack with a lifetime warranty — so you know it's in it for the long run.
5. A clear backpack that screams '90s nostalgia — and that also screams, "Everyone behind me on this security line can thank me later."
6. A super-cute mini backpack available in an assortment of fun colors for toting all your essentials on day trips or while running errands.
7. A travel backpack that converts into a duffel bag and has room for a shocking amount of stuff — your old carry-on suitcase is shook, tbh.
8. A classic, reliable Jansport backpack available in a dizzying array of fun designs — no judgment if you wind up buying more than one!
9. A laptop backpack with a subtly fun design that's more than up to the task of fitting everything you need comfortably.
10. A sling-style bag designed to keep your camera and its accessories secure and protected, no matter where you're headed — so all you'll have to worry about is getting the perfect shot.
11. An eBags backpack with compartments for literally everything (including a crush-proof AC adaptor garage and zippered water bottle pocket) that also converts into a briefcase, because you're an adult now and you've got the bag to prove it.
12. An awesome Dakine bag for any student or commuter, to make carrying all your everyday stuff easy-peasy and comfy as can be.
13. A lightweight, water-resistant hiking daypack that's roomy and foldable (it can transform into a sandwich-sized pouch!), perfect for your next outdoorsy excursion or flight.
14. A TSA-friendly bag with room for a 17-inch laptop and a lay-flat design so you can breeze through airport security and be on your merry way.
15. A chic faux-leather laptop backpack that only looks expensive, but that's a secret your wallet is happy to keep.
16. A water-resistant Herschel bag with a timeless, stylish design and a padded, fleece-lined laptop sleeve.
17. A High Sierra backpack ready as heck for all the adventures you're about to take it on (even if those adventures are just braving the subway every day).
18. A slim and durable Incase commuter bag that'll instantly make you think, I'm a backpack person now. This is my new identity.
20. A canvas, leather-trim backpack with a ton of discreet pockets for storing everything you'll need for a trip abroad or commute across town.
21. And a sleek-as-hell laptop backpack that looks great on humans of all heights and features a whopping 17 compartments and built-in USB port. Your old backpack? I don't know her.
Some reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.