(Otherwise ruthless commenters, please try to be nice to me.)
Again, I don't have a drastically different "before" no-makeup photo to compare this to — because my skin is basically pretty clear as is, albeit a bit red/patchy in the wintertime, and all the differences this product has made, in reality, wouldn't be very distinguishable in photos several months apart. So you'll just have to take my word that this is what I've noticed since using it:
• It seriously makes my skin feel smooth AF — which, yes, is the one main job of a moisturizer, though compared to what I had been using, the difference has very much been noticeable.
• My nose, which gets very dry and patchy in the colder months, has been visibly more hydrated and even-toned.
• I'm predisposed to under-eye circles; I've had them since I was a teenager, and I have noticed that they don't quite look as dark.
• As customer reviews attest to, despite being a lightweight to mid-weight product, a little goes a long way. One 2.5 oz. bottle lasted me about four months with daily use on my face and neck.
• It has a light, refreshing floral scent that perks me up in the morning! (That said, if you are sensitive to scented beauty products, you might want to spot-test it.)
And, of course, it's got SPF 15 for year-round sun protection (and there's an SPF 30 version of the product as well). The packaging of the TSA-friendly bottle is also perfect for traveling: You can click the pump over to one side to lock in it place so it doesn't leak all over your ziplock baggie or cosmetics case.