22 Products That'll Make It Easier For Your Dog To Enjoy The Outdoors
Whether you're heading to the park or the beach, going camping or hiking, here's all the stuff that'll have you and your pup covered on your next adventure.
We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
2. A hands-free leash with zipper pouch that'll make it easy to jog (or hey, even walk) with an especially strong pup who loves to pull.
4. A backpack that your dog can wear when you go hiking or camping — so they can lend a paw when it comes to carrying all their crap around.
6. A rechargeable LED-light collar that'll help with visibility at night — and/or prepare them for the dog rave happening later.
7. And a clip-on light for additional reassurance when you're hangin' with your best bud after dark.
8. A life jacket with dual handles and reflective piping so they can pawty safely all day long in the pool or in the sea.
9. A misting fan to keep both you and your doggo cool when the temps heat up and there's no AC in sight.
10. A natural flea and tick repellant so they can frolic without fear of nasty pests killin' their vibe.
11. The Zip Flight, a lightweight, unsinkable fetch toy that'll fly through the air and float in the water — so nothing will stand in the way between your pupper and their beloved toy!
13. And a handy seat cover that'll protect your car from being covered in pet hair or anything the dog drags in after a day in the great outdoors.
15. A pair of water-resistant, anti-slip boots with reflective Velcro, for the xtreme-adventure pup who could use a little protection on their sensitive paws.
16. A convenient pouch for carrying all their essentials, because you wanted an excuse for a fanny pack anyway — here's one as good as ever.
17. A Paw Plunger paw cleaner to prevent brown paw prints from decorating your floors or car after frolicking outside.
18. A roller toy you can stash treats in so they'll be occupied for hours on your next trip to the park or beach.
20. A compact first-aid kit you can clip right onto your dog's leash that'll have you prepared for any emergency situation.
21. Joint supplements for your senior dog that could have them feeling like a spring chicken (spring puppy?) again and ready for a rollicking good time outdoors.
22. And a lightweight, collapsible all-terrain stroller to transport your furry BFF or give them a break after a busy day — in *the* cutest freakin' way.
Some reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.