We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A portable nap pillow, because you never know when the urge might strike and you should always be prepared.
2. A customer-favorite Mario Badescu refreshing face mist that'll provide the midday pick-me-up you need and a boost of hydration to boot.
3. A pair of affordable comfy leggings so you can transition from errands to napping seamlessly without a change of outfit.
4. A top-selling white noise machine that lives up to the hype — and will drown out any distractions that get between you and your precious, precious slumber at any time of day.
5. An Atlas Coffee Club subscription, so you always have the cup o' joe you need in hand to power through the day — and you'll get a chance to sample different delicious brews from around the world!
6. A Simple Elephant planner, to help make life less overwhelming and your to-do list more manageable — so you're energized rather than exhausted as a result.
7. A seriously amazing (and quiet!) robot vac that'll clean your hard floors and carpet, because vacuuming requires energy, and why spend time vacuuming when you could be doing something more productive like napping?
8. Blackout curtains, because you don't need any pesky sun getting in the way of you and your precious, precious slumber.
10. A pair of noise-cancelling headphones, for when you're just too tired to deal with anything other than your favorite playlist.
11. An alarm clock designed to stop your kids from waking you up at the crack of dawn so you can get in just a liiittle more shut-eye before it's time to tackle the day.
12. Or a ridiculously loud, bed-shaking alarm clock if you're always so tired in the mornings that you sleep right through your multiple blaring alarms.
14. A shirt you'll rock proudly to warn people what they're getting into before you even say a word.
15. A pair of cute sneakers that'll encourage you to get active — because even a quick brisk walk can help energize you!
16. A personalized Care/of vitamin subscription, to make sure you're getting all the vitamins and nutrients your body needs to operate optimally. (Though if you're dealing with chronic fatigue, please consult with your doctor!)
17. Some spill-proof wineglasses, so if you get sleepy while sipping on some vino at home, your furniture and floors won't have to suffer!
19. An Instant-Pot that'll do all the hard work for you when you're just too dang tired to spend time after work preparing a meal — you've heard the hype and tbh it's time you took the plunge.
20. And a set of Rubbermaid food storage containers so you can meal-prep (cooking a lot on one day > cooking a little every day) and store leftovers with ease.
21. Or a meal kit delivered to your door, for when meal-planning and prepping is just too much for your tired bones to deal with.
24. A mini-fridge you can keep next to your bed or the couch, for those days when walking to the kitchen feels like an ambitious trek.
25. A makeup remover you'll be likely to use even if you don't have the energy to do anything else for your skin at night — all you do is literally add water to it and rub off your makeup!
Some reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.